INVITATION FOR REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR 2019 FINANCIAL YEAR
Being guided by the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (Chapter 22;23), and Statutory Instrument 5 of 2018, Hurungwe Rural District Council is inviting all prospective suppliers of the following goods and services to submit their credentials for consideration and subsequent entry into our supplier’s database for the 2019 financial year.
- Office accessories and furniture.
- Lock and key services.
- Motor vehicle and earth moving equipment supply
- Motor vehicle and earth moving machinery repairs and spares.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Fuel and lubricants supply.
- Bolts and nuts.
- Protective clothing.
- Computer networking.
- Clinic equipment and drugs.
- Hardware repairs.
- Motor bike repairs.
- Computer software.
- Generator repairs and sales.
- Consultancy services.
- Telephone repairs and maintenance.
- Food and office groceries.
- Fumigation service.
- Construction related supplies.
- Printing services (banners, posters)
- Legal services
- Building materials
- Hotel accommodation.
- Computer consumables.
- Road construction materials and tools
- Computers hardware.
- Civil works consultancy services.
- Water chemicals.
- Electrical works and other specialist services.
- Plant and equipment hire.
- Surveyor’s equipment and drawing
- Fire extinguishing equipment and gases
- Transport hiring services.
- Security equipment, handcuffs, arms, alarms and communication radios.
- Workshop equipment servicing
- Borehole drilling equipment and services
- Panel beating and welding
We require the following documents to be submitted:
- Company profile
- Payment terms
- Vat registration certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- CR 14 7) Traceable trade references
- Valid Tax clearance certificate 9ITF 263)
PROCEDURE: Late submissions will not be considered. Submissions should be sealed and clearly state the category applied for. A non-refundable registration fee of $20 should be paid on submission either through bank transfer to Hurungwe RDC General Account Number 128000028602 Agribank, Magunje Branch; or through Eco-cash Biller code number 46619 or in cash at Council’s main offices at Magunje Growth Point.
All applications clearly marked” SUPPLIER REGISTRATION” to be submitted in sealed envelopes or to be emailed and addressed to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Hurungwe Rural District Council
P.O. Box 46
Closing date: 13th February 2019
PLEASE NOTE: All suppliers must be currently registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ)